Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, August 19, 2011

What is ridiculous?

To answer the question at hand, "what is ridiculous?" I need only look at our monthly statistics for the blog.  We have only had two other posts this month.  That is truly ridiculous.  What's even more ridiculous? None of my siblings have been on here since June 6th.  That's right for over two months I have carried the entire weight of this crazy NOTV deal on my shoulders.  All I have to say is they are totally not getting any of the royalties from my book! 

Other ridiculous things in my life today include: my 5 year old wetting the bed; my 20 month old being awake (and unhappy) from 2AM-4:30AM today; me not having a coffee pot, or the Coffee Whisperer, at my disposal to help with sleep deprivation; the fact that we can not get through any single meal time without at least one beverage being spilled; laundry (I really believe it reproduces asexually in my basement or someone dumps their dirty laundry in my basement); my husband's obsession with wood hauling (this one is the worst); trying to go to the bathroom (without the company of a child); and the fact that I can not seem to finish even the most simple and mundane task without interruption from someone.

These are provided in no particular order of importance or ridiculousness other than the fact that my husband's obsession with the hauling of wood is completely out of control and irritates me the most of any of these.  Despite all the ridulousness and the irritation that comes with ridiculous, I have been strong and have not been turning to my television for therapy or comfort.  I have however taken to drinking (just kidding I am still self medicating with running.)  Tomorrow I am doing a half marathon in Alma so at least for tomorrow the Daniels will not be watching television!

PS if you have been dumping dirty laundry off here, please stop!

Vern Out   

No comments:

Post a Comment