Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm back baby!

And you will all be glad to hear that the fun-loving, self abusive, slightly crazy and always entertaining Vern has returned!  I attribute the mood alteration you are about to experience to a post dinner run last night and I am still taking Ginkgo Biloba so it may have something to do with that.  I pushed Hazel in the jogging stroller and logged four miles. Whatever the cause, I got over my PMS or whatever funk I was caught up in yesterday and I am here to start your Thursday out right!  With a little humor!

Anyhow, life without TV today is going to mean that I get in a super killer workout, attend a Dr. appointment, run errands (without kids since it is Grandma Day!!!), attend book club (I even finished the book although I did take Lori's advice and just read the interesting stuff) and probably drink some wine!

NOTV today also means that while Hazel is eating breakfast there will still be no Sesame Street (sorry, Hazel) and while Jeff is watching the kids tonight there will still be no movies (sorry, guys) and when I get home there better not be the  hum of the television set in the air or someone is going to be in BIG TROUBLE (this is a warning to you-Jeff). 

I have to get going to prepare for my wonderful, busy, television-free day!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment