Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, August 22, 2011

I survived

In case everyone was wondering if I actually made it through the rest of last night without the television, I did.  I guess small miracles do happen.  Now, had I borrowed the movie Office Space from Miranda, I would have totally watched that last night since it pretty much single-handedly guarantees 90 minutes of out-of-control laughing. Since I did not have it, I just took a hot bath and went to bed.  I did not try to force myself to read more of Devil in the White City because the last time I did that with a book (1984) I ended up cheating and watching Criminal Minds later the same night so I just gave up on the book for the short term and tried to get some extra sleep by going to bed early.

However, Hazel had her own little plan to sabotage my sleeping efforts.  She woke up a couple times during the night and was quite miserable which in turn means that I was quite miserable.  Now I am sitting here quite exhausted from my interrupted sleep and with muscles that are quite sore (day two after exercise really is the worst) wishing the Coffee Whisperer would swing by with a cup of Joe.  At least I am not watching television as I sit.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment