Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

how to get your kids to eat vegetables

Ever wonder how to get your kids to eat vegetables?  I have the solution, plant a garden!  My two boys have shown me that getting to pick your food somehow makes it more fun to eat them!  I have two grape tomato plants that they keep totally picked (and eaten) for me.  Cody even takes care of the green ones for us :)  If you ever look outside and wonder where Cody is, he's sitting next to the tomatoes filling his mouth!  Kenny also decided that cucumbers were yummy after he got to pick them and taste test them in the garden.  Moral of the story, if you want your kids to eat vegetables, try planting a garden!

That's the Daniels family input today...also gardening is a great activity for when you're not watching TV ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment