Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, April 15, 2011

Stomach bug

So apparently we avoided the run in with Strep Throat only to pick up a stomach bug from Kenny last weekend.  When we all got together, he was sick and we were hoping it was just something he ate, or at least that it was not contagious.  I had all but forgotten about it until Hazel started puking yesterday afternoon.  She puked twice and had uncontrollable diarrhea last night as well.  I called Miranda to see how long this little deal lasts and just how bad Kenny got and she sadly informed me that it lasted about five days and that she had also spent two days sick herself.

My only hope is that Hazel is the only one who gets this otherwise our weekend and early next week are probably a lost cause as far as going anywhere or doing anything fun goes.  So today we will be sticking to home which makes me very sad because I really want to workout at least, but I would not want to get anyone else sick so we will be here.  At least Hazel is too young to beg for television so I won't have to deal with that!  We will not be watching television unless I am unfortunate as Miranda was and I catch this little stomach bug.  If that happens, I may succumb to the TV until the puking stops at least.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment