Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fabulous Fantastic Family Film Festival (F to the fifth Power)

The premier Fabulous and Fantastic Family Film Festival event was held last evening in our living room.  The excitement of the event pales in comparison to Friday Fart Festival, but I really did not have the energy to put one of those on last night.  The film festival was a big hit with the kids.  We all snuggled on the couch and watched Far From Home the Adventures of Yellow Dog.  It is a pretty good movie.  You can't really go wrong with a yellow lab in a movie.  It was somewhat predictable, but kids don't care and since I knew I had to get up at 6:30 to run 10 miles this morning neither did I.  I was just happy to chill on the couch and relax for the evening and have the kids be easily entertained.  Today we are back without television and I did survive the 10 mile run with a respectable time of 1:28:03!  Tomorrow is Easter and since I ran so far today I can have my cake and eat it too!
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment