Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Daniels

First of all I am very surprised that the BAT was purchased for the constantine house! and it was pretty gutsy to post it up here, I have a feeling Jeff may know what he's getting for christmas ha ha  anyway yes here at the Daniels we are officially quitters, although we have cut back on TV we make no claim or attempt to give up TV completely.  Also, I will say that I think verns idea of having a sleepover in the new house is super-cool.  How cool to have santa visit the new house :)
Also wanted to let everyone know that I'm afraid I may be turning into mom.  Earlier tonight I explained to Kenny that if he doesn't brush his teeth every day that they will all rot and fall out of his head.  Oddly enough I found out why mom used to tell us such stories...kenny's eyes got real BIG then he ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth.  This incident happened only a couple hours after I was yelling at kenny for something and he was looking at me laughing uncontrollably (all you smith kids know what I mean)  anyway I suppose turning into mom isnt all bad anyway! One last note - we recently have acquired an super awesome hot tub which I think is a must have to give up TV...ok till next time - the daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment