Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NO TV not even for Criminal Minds

I am realizing this is the longest stretch of the entire year that I have gone without an update on NOTV2011.  It has been since July 8th since I have updated the blog. And shockingly none of my siblings have been on here either.  I hope you can detect the sarcasm in my voice and I hope that you missed me and are not saddened by my update today. Although to be completely honest it is a pretty lame posting, but read it anyways since you are already on here.


Anyhow, I have been successful with my goal to watch absolutely no television. Of course it has not come without a price and that is complete and total exhaustion.  I have been way too busy planning, coordinating and carrying out the Brainy Day 5K race.  It was all consuming and now I find myself still recovering three days after the event. I hope to be feeling like my old self soon. In the mean time, I am muddling through at the library since it is air conditioned and our current house is not.  I am back trying to watch my kids and write and it is not going very well.  My lack of success is probably due to being completely out of practice.  I guess this experience should work to shock me back into my usual routine. 

This was supposed to include an update on the Smiths, but I find my vivid imagination has gone on vacation so it will have to wait until next time.  Rebel and Leslie you got lucky so just get on here soon and you can be spared from my embarrassment!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment